Wednesday, February 25, 2009

E-mail not a go

So is life here:) My e-mail was working here in Kiev for about 15 min. today, not enough to send all the pictures for a presentation that Brianne is giving at my mom's church tonight about the orphanage and our trip. I'm praying, by some miracle it will start working again when we get back to the apartment. Lena and I are in another internet cafe. We asked about a half dozen people who said there was not one here, but finally asked the right person and found it! The office for my internet card is not close by so maybe we can go there tomorrow.

We got everything done today here and have an appt. for an interview and to get Lena's visa at the Embassy tomorrow. The medical appt. was quite interesting and challenging and we found out that I had incorrect data previously on immunizations when she was in the states, but that's not the most interesting part. I can not post it now, but will do it on the way home either Friday or Sat.

I am really exhausted and need to rest well tonight. After getting up at 4 a.m. for the flight here and losing a night's sleep on the way, we got up at 6 and 5 the last two mornings and have been going all day. Tomorrow we don't have to get up early. Yeah! We are sharing a pull out bed in our new apartment which is fairly close to our last one, so at least I know my way around somewhat. Haven't got us lost yet! Thank you for all your prayers. This is almost done and Lena is very happy! I have seen her smile more in the last 24hours since picking her up than in the last 3 weeks that we were here! Hope to talk to you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment