Friday, January 23, 2009

1 down, 2 to go and then who knows

We are in the Chicago airport. 1 leg of the flight, 2 more to go and then who knows....maybe a train or another plane when we find out what region we are going to. Brianne was excited when we landed b/c there was snow everywhere. Of course, she doesn't get to get in it, but it takes very little of the white stuff to excite a Texas girl. I am going to include "little known facts" in the blog as we go and I got my first one tonight...you can get a cup of ice water at Salt Lick in the Austin airport for 27 cents, but in Chicago OHare Airport you can get one for each of you from McDonalds for free! What a deal. Can you tell I'm bored...oh well, I'm sure we have an adventure ahead of us. Can't wait to see what God has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment